- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Science or equivalent experience in Internet industry
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience in analyzing, solution designing, development and testing of multiple RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent knowledge with Database Objects creation such as Tables, User Defined Data Types, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions and Triggers.
- Good experience in Developing and Extending OLAP Cubes, Dimensions and data source view and designing, creating, processing of cube using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations for the company’s sales and management teams
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Analyze and explain changes in the company’s key performance indicators
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Responsible for becoming the focal point for all data matters in the organization and works closely with the R&D and technical teams.
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server, MS Excel, MS Access
- Proficiency in analytics like SAS EM/EG, R-Studio, Tableau, SSIS, SSRS, SAS VA, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access