- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Hands on experience in using frontend and server-side testing tools and frameworks likeJasmine, Karma, JUnit and Cucumber
- Experience in using different Java/J2EE technologies, tools and frameworks like Servlets,JSP, JSF, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, EJB, Hibernate, iBATIS and JMS
- Good hands on experience in Linux Shell scripting and Python
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments
- Developing efficient and error-free applications by conducting comprehensive testing, demonstrating a dedication to quality.
- Assisting with design and implementation of RESTful API’S using Maven based project with Spring Framework.
- Using Annotations based Spring Framework for auto wiring and injecting the required dependencies to implement business logic.
- Utilizing JUNIT(Mockito) for Integrated and Unit testing of the application and checking API performance.
- Using Log4j for logging Errors and Atlassian products JIRA for bug tracking
- Proficient in Languages such as Java, C++, C#, .Net
- Handling in Databases such as MongoDB, Miscosoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PL/SQL
- Using of various tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Git, Robo 3T, MySQL Workbench, Postman, SOAP UI, SSMS, SSRS, Tableau