- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of experience in using different Java/J2EE technologies, tools and frameworks like Servlets, JSP, JSF, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, EJB, Hibernate, iBATIS and JMS
- Experience with web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss and Weblogic
- Experience with software development tools; code editors, debuggers, code generators, and test
- Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing, static code analysis and continuous integration
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments
- Responsible for maintaining technical documentation such as formal specifications and data flow diagrams.
- Responsible for working with web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic and good hands on experience in Linux Shell scripting and Python
- Responsible for designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Proficient in Languages such as Java/Python, SQL.
- Handling in Databases such as MySQL, SQL Server
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Proficiency in development tools like Vi/Vim, Gedit, Nano, Sublime Text, PyCharm, IDLE