- Bachelor’s in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Science
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Responsible to review, analyze, modify and document departmental processes within each of the organization’s business units.
- Participate and provide leadership for production deployment of developed solutions. Provide post-deployment/stabilization support. Help lead issue prioritization/resolution and assists in directing. Perform Subject Matter Expert role
- Adhere to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies. Perform various business analysis duties. Lead and assist in identifying business requirements, analyze.
- Act as liaison to other internal application teams to facilitate integration with other systems
- Proficiency in the use of EPIC functions and subject matter expertise in areas relating to revenue cycle: scheduling, admitting/registration, insurance verification, patient care (encounters); procedure coding: discharge, diagnosis coding, billing, payment posting, rebilling, collections, bad debt.
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.