Online Devops Training & Placement at Consultadd
DevOps is a set of practices that automates the processes between software development and IT teams, in order that they can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably. The benefits include increased trust, faster software releases, ability to solve critical issues quickly, and better manage unplanned work.
If you are an enthusiast and looking to take a new step-up in your career to change your surroundings. Then this is a great course for you. Regardless of your experience level, this course provides you with the theoretical and practical deliverable to understand the environment on a whole new level with DevOps, including exercises to implement knowledge into real-time actions.
Who can take this course?
This course is for anyone who is aiming to start his/her career in DevOps. The course is specially designed to polish your skills with the new technologies in trend, taking you one step closer to your dreams. Anyone with intermediate experience and moderate computer knowledge should be able to master the materials in this course.
Candidates must be from a technical background with a fair understanding of
- Linux Fundamentals
- Python or Java Fundamentals
- Basics of AWS Services (Optional)
What will you learn in this DevOps training?
After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands-on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. By the end of this course, You will be trained on the following skill sets which have been curated based on job descriptions posted by companies looking for DevOps Engineers.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps methodology.
- Implementing Software Version Control.
- Containerizing Code on production using Docker.
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins.
- Configuration Management using Puppet and Ansible.
- Automating build and test using Selenium and Maven.
- Container Orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Performance Tuning and Monitoring using Nagios.
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps, and deploy your private Kubernetes cluster.
- Experience of working on an industry standard live Project
- 30+ hours of in-depth learning
- 20+ live sessions
- Content access to self-paced learning
- 5+ real time projects exercise