- Bachelor’s in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Science or equivalent experience in Internet industry
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Developing Applications using various technologies e.q Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Eclipse, WebSphere, Spring, HTML, REST Web Services, Java Script, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Unix, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Responsible to review, analyze, modify and document departmental processes within each of the organization’s business units.
- Participate and provide leadership for production deployment of developed solutions. Provide post deployment / stabilization support. Help lead issue prioritization/resolution and assists in directing. Perform Subject Matter Expert role
- Adhere to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies. Perform various business analysis duties. Lead and assist in identifying business requirements, analyze.
- Act as liaison to other internal application teams to facilitate integration with other systems
- Proficiency in the use of EPIC functions and subject matter expertise in areas relating to revenue cycle: scheduling, admitting/registration, insurance verification, patient care (encounters); procedure coding: discharge, diagnosis coding, billing, payment posting, rebilling, collections, bad debt.
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.