The Business Analyst will be responsible for a variety of IS and business project activities in
order to implement approved system / application requests from various business groups.
The EDI Business Analyst will be responsible to partner with business and technical teams to
gather and assist with completing requirements, coordinate test plans, participate in testing
activities, provide necessary documentation and ensure that quality business processes are
implemented on time.
• Conducting requirements gathering team meetings with business users and technical
team and capture the requirements and use cases.
• Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases, ERD, functional, non-
• Well versed with UML modelling.
• User Interface prototypes development.
• Process flow development.
• Prior experience in moderating JAD sessions.
• Basic Project Management skills and providing project progress update to project
• Designing UI mockups.
bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Science or Business Analytics or Data Science or Quantitative Science or closely related field
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering or a closely related field, Finance, Business Administration, Business Management,
Quantitative Analysis or Computer Science. Appropriate business experience may be substituted
for the bachelor’s degree.