Looking for Jr. python developer or entry-level python developer or back end developer in our technical team to built software and to support client site developer or a front-end developer. You will be responsible for writing the code at the server-side and you will also responsible for managing the interchange of data between server and client. You will also respond to request from the front end, therefor a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary. Your primary focus will be on the development of server-side logic.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field. · Should have 0-3 years of working experience as well as a python developer.
- Create functions for data calculation (arithmetic functions with conditions).
- Engage and be actively involved in customer requirements. · Perform assigned daily tasks and respond immediately to issues/problems.
- Involve in unit/integration testing frameworks and practices. Design, Implement, and Interacting with databases. Maintain and troubleshoot complex systems. ·
- Work in a SCRUM / Agile environment.
- Solid knowledge of Python. ·
- Solid knowledge of the principles of class-based object-oriented programming. ·
- Knowledge of standard web technology (HTTP, client/server model, REST). ·
- Experience with SQL. ·
- Competence with Linux, DevOps, and web servers (Debian, Docker, SaltStack, Nginx). ·
- Good understanding of code versioning using Git (GitHub). · Knowledge of other technologies such as Java, DevOps, AWS(cloud computing) would be preferable: no language preference.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. ·
- Organisational, problem-solving and communication skills. ·
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently. ·
- Willingness to learning new technologies and models. ·
- Ability to effectively work in a global team; a team player. ·
- Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results.
|Job Category||Jobs in USA|