- Bachelor’s in Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Testing experience and with Quality Engineering testing tools
- Software development with Java, C++, Ruby, or other object-oriented languages
- Strong technical and analytic skills; ability to understand complex systems and design tests around integration and interface points
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading the software QA team in the development, implementation, and execution of test plans, test automation, and manual tests for multi-tiered HTML5 applications
- Responsible for performing automated tests on Hadoop Big Data System through API calls by injecting a data payload into it and verifying the results on Apache Zeppelin Dashboard by executing Hive PySpark queries.
- Responsible for building automated scripts to test efficiency of Omni Channel as well as live chat functionality in Salesforce CRM service console.
- Responsible for building automated scripts to perform integration testing with two different data source Profile 360 & Leap with Salesforce Platform.
- Proficiency in Databases like MS SQL Server 2012, MySQL, NoSQL (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB), CQLSH.
- Proficiency in Software’s like Visual Studio 2015, MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Latex
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access